Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

My "tweaked" truths.

Okay so I've been slacking on this 30 days of truth thing. Some of these questions just don't interest/motivate me. So in an effort to start cranking these bad boys out I'm condensing it. These are the posts I've decided I don't have much to say about, for the rest I will continue to post individual entries. 

Day 14: A hero that has let you down. (letter) 

I've never had a hero let me down. I have only had two real 'heros' I've admired in my life. One: Jesus Christ. 
Two: my granny. 
Neither EVER let me down. 

Day 16: Someone or something you definitely could live without. 


Hate. I'm convinced this world would be so much better if everyone would just try being a little more lovely. Love makes people happier, nicer, and more beautiful. 

Day 17: A book you’ve read that changed your views on something. 
I can't think of a book off the top of my head that has changed the way I've viewed something but there is a book based on my views: its the Bible. I do actually READ this book (amazing concept eh?) and especially in the last year really growing and learning and standing by what it says. 



Day 22: Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life. 


? I don't know ? I honestly am drawing a blank. I'm one of those you live and you learn type people so everything I've done in my past has gotten me where I am now. Nothing big or traumatic that I would take back. I guess there are more things I wish I would've done in my life than things I wouldn't have. 

Day 25: The reason you believe you’re still alive today. 


This one's easy. Because God still isn't finished with me yet. Simple as that.

Day 26: Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why? 
Not even for a second. I LOVE my life. Even when it's bad or rough I can't imagine not living at all. The thought scares me a little actually. I am so so so so so blessed, I can't imagine not enjoying every second that's been given to me. Seriously, if I die by suicide know that I was framed and find the sucker that actually did it, cuz I could NEVER EVER EVER. 



Day 28: What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do? 
Own up to it! I am strongly against abortion, plus I think I would be a great mom. I'd have to change my life a lot but I would take full responsibility get a job and start saving like crazy. Buuuut me getting pregnant won't be happening anytime in the near future. 

2 comments:

  1. AHAHA! find the sucker who did it!?!?! ;D you crack me up! :) You will be a terrific mom someday... :) but, i'm pretty sure the virgin mary thing only happens once ;D lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! You took the words right out of my mouth lol. I'm glad to know that there is someone out there who feels like I do and can put those thoughts so eloquently. You are so beautiful to me and I love you!:)

    ReplyDelete