Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

MY JOURNAL WAS HACKED! (gasp)

*Disclaimer* 
The content you are about to see is not for those without a JR. High sense of humor.

I spent today cleaning out the man-cave. (yes we do have a room that will be a future man-cave but up until now it has just been a room full of my old junk and some of dad's tools). I found a few interesting keepsakes, but my favorite find of the day was definitely a few of my old journals.  Scarlett fact: I love journaling. My favorite time to journal: during boring college lectures! (Yes this does make me a horrible student) 

So I decided to dedicate this post to my favorite post from my skimming through the journals.  I probably flipped through 100's of pages of my inner musings and mumblings.  I had things in there ranging from my deepest secrets, ideas I had about new art projects I wanted to start, my latest crush, and all the sappy-mushy-gushy-this-is-what-makes-up-life-fluff-and-stuff.  So what do you think made my very favorite entry? Well here, see for yourself: 

*****disclaimer*****



Yuppp. There it is ladies and gents. 

Now, that lovely drawing is unfortunately NOT MY ARTWORK.  It's from my old roommate Hannah
The following page says: "i, hannah e. wood, love you scarlett mccall, even though i couldn't help but naughty up your notebook. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 yooooooooooooooou." Needless to say, I literally laughed out loud. Thanks for that touching sentiment Hannah. I'll treasure it forever. :p


3 comments:

  1. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I miss writing dirtiness in your notebooks!!!!!!!
    LOVE YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i will treasure them always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA!!!! I think i remember when this happened!!! i miss you girls.

    ReplyDelete