Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 8: all about she whom shall remain UNNAMED! (gasp)

Day 8: Someone who treated you awful.


When today's question popped up only one name popped into my head...yup the girl who once again shall remain unnamed (refer back to Day Four). We had been friends for a long time, best friends at that. There was always a little friendly bickering and teasing but I mean that's normal. Then as we began to drift and hang out with new circles of friends those little things starting becoming big things. There was a lot of talking going on behind each others backs (I'll admit I did it too, mostly venting but things do get taken out of context even then). Then I found out about the incident and it was over. She had done the unmentionable, did the worst thing a best friend could have done to me especially when she knew how I felt about the situation. One HUGE fight later, I ended it and wrote her off. I've seen her in passing a few times since then and like I said in Day Four's post...you have to forgive a move on and I have. I had a lot of good times with this person and people make mistakes but once you lose my trust it's VERY hard to get it back. I have no hard feelings toward this person, it sucks they made a bad decision and the way things ended but it happened, no going back now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment