Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 5: before I kick the bucket...

Day 5: Something you hope to do in your life. 



Yes after the movie I had to make my own: here's what I came up with. 
(I'm not counting it unless I have a picture to prove it, what kind of photographer would I be if I didn't?!?!) 


1. Go canoeing or kayaking.
2. See the northern lights in person.
3. Visit the Sydney Opera House in Australia.
4. Fly a kite as a grown up.
5. Join a Big Brother, Big Sister Program.
6. Have floor seats at a Lady A concert.
7. Adopt a child.
8. See a real castle.
9. Have a house in the country.
10. See Beyonce in concert. 
11. Start a video blog.
12. Go to the CMA's.
13. Get a real henna tattoo.
14. Highlight my hair.
(before and after photo)
15. See a Broadway play.
16. Make out in an elevator.
17. Ride a tandem bike.
18. Send a message in a bottle out to sea.
19. Become a mother.
20. Go a week without a cell phone or computer. 
21. Drive from one US coast to the other
22. Marry the love of my life. 
23. Camp out at the grand canyon and watch the sunrise and sunset.
24. See the 7 wonders of the world.
25. Eat at White Castle.
26. Donate a large amount of money to a charity anonymously.
27. Dance in the rain.
28. Ride a city bus and get off at a COMPLETELY RANDOM stop.
29. Buy the most perfect/beautiful pair of heels that fit BIGFOOT ;) 
30. Spend a whole day in bed with someone I love.
31. Ride in a limo.
(Riding in a Limo with my best friend Chris for his roommate's 21st)

32. Play hooky.
33. Dance at a formal ball.
34. Play a game/compete against a professional athlete.
35. Learn to play guitar.
36. Kiss on a ferris wheel.
37. Paint a mural on an outside building/silo/barn/etc.
38. Compete in an eating contest.
39. Try out for the Amazing Race.
40. Be someone's superhero.
41. Study abroad.
42. Sing karaoke in public.
43. Be a princess for a day.
44. Visit Paris.
45. See something truly majestic.
46. Jump off a cliff/play in a waterfall.
47. Spend a night just under the stars.
48. Go to a drive in movie.
49. Climb a mountain.
50. Be an inspiration.
51. Go on a weekend trail ride/campout on horseback.
52. Fall in love.
53. Have my own art show.
54. Be an adult and have a slip-n-slide party.
55. Ride the subway.
56. Go to Alaska.
57. Go skinny dipping.
58. Read the Bible cover to cover
59. Go to/host a barn dance
60. Ride the world's biggest roller coaster
61. Visit a 3rd world country
62. Runaway
63. Jump in the water with clothes on
64. Have one of my photographs printed in a magazine. 
65. Save an animal from a shelter.
66. Get my ears pierced.
67. Drive on the Autoban. 



No comments:

Post a Comment