Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 1: This is me x15.


Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself


Most recent pic of me. I'm at the tkd school I teach at
  1. I have two middle names :)
  2. I secretly would love to be a singer but think I sound better in my car or in the shower than I would on the radio.
  3. I think there is no place in the world I would rather be than in an open field lying under the stars with someone I care about. 
  4. I am sassy and I love that. 
  5. I am currently watching the Titanic in hopes of procrastinating a little longer (I need to be cleaning instead).
  6. I am a dreamer. 
  7. Every Sunday instead of reading the paper, I read postsecret.  
  8. I love experiencing things from new cultures: I am friends with people from 13 different countries (they've taught me so much) and recently studied abroad in Italy.  I plan on continuing to travel the world and making new friends.
  9. Art takes me to a different world and I do it for that reason.   
  10. I have a very small family so I tend to adopt family members instead. 
  11. I'm a daddy's girl. 
  12. I love the smell of Gain laundry detergent.
  13. When I'm really tired, embarrassed or uncomfortable my ears get red. 
  14. I hate hearing people pop their knuckles. It gives me the heebie jeebies. 
  15. I want to run a half marathon next year and I just began training for it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment