Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

ATTACK of the NEW.

Happy New Year!!!!!
2011 is here :) 

The new year brings many NEW things for me:


New resolutions: 

Pray more often
Continue marking things off my bucket list
 Lose 50 lbs
Quit being such a procrastination station
Take more chances


New opportunities: 

When opportunities arise, I'm gonna pounce on them. 
This year I have the opportunity to go to ITALY to study abroad, so I'm going! 
If the money situation works out I also plan on hitting Florida for Spring break, Chicago to visit some friends, and THE BAHAMAS!
I can't wait to see what other opportunities (big or small) come my way.


New dreams: 

Owning a lifted automobile (currently leaning towards a Jeep). 
It hit me out of no where I've never wanted one before but hey things change. 



 New ideas:

Put the bottle collection to use but do it Scarlett style 
(you'll have to wait and see what I have up my sleeve here)

oh and learn to play guitar. 
Step one: get a guitar-CHECK (see picture above for details). 



annnnnnnnnnnd a NEW (and cuter) blog layout. Check it. :) 

What are some new and exciting things you're looking forward to in 2011?

1 comment:

  1. YAAAAY :D i am so excited to see where this year takes you!
    ps. i want a jeep too!
    XoXo.

    ReplyDelete