Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ideas to spice up the blog.



Okay guys. It’s time to spice up my blog a little bit. So here’s the plan:

  •    Start by finishing the last two entries of my first 30 day challenge.
  •    Start a new 30 day of photo challenge as a warm up.
  •    After that, start doing weekly story-books of my week
  •    And then: I’m also going to have a monthly challenge to myself: I will let my viewers and facebook friends vote, I will go 30 days at a time living without something: ie: facebook, fast food, whatever you guys vote for me to do!!!! I’m also willing to try new things like introduce myself to a new stranger everyday, etc. Then at the end of the month, I’ll let you know how it worked out for me! 
Sooo stayed tuned in to catch all the latest! :) Hope you enjoy. 

1 comment:

  1. I am quite excited for this no Facebook thing! I will be like the master of ceremonies for the circus that will be Scarlett without her precious, up to the second updates of every person you've ever met!!! Mwahahahah!!!

    I will totes do the trying new things bizz witcha!! LOL!! I am sleepy and kind of gangster right now. Peace.

    ReplyDelete