Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

I Was Here: The Beyonce Edition

Random Scarlett fact:




I LOVE BEYONCE. 


Pic from last year's Valentine's Day party. The theme? Beyonce's Single Ladies.

I think she is an amazing role model for women. She's successful but humble, classy but still sexy, and have you heard her VOICE?!? What's not to love?  



So of course as soon as her new CD came out I went out and bought it! I was pleasantly surprised to find a song called I WAS HERE!!!! So I figured what better time to update my previous I WAS HERE: The Scarlett story post. {Wait what? You mean you haven't read it yet??? (GASP) We'll check it out here, get caught up, then check out where I am today with this new Beyonce tune in mind.}



How have I been leaving my mark lately? Let me show you: 


I hung out with some famous celebs:


Chillin with Scooby
 Me & Lambchop. We tight. 
That's me getting high fived by Luke Bryan
And not a person necessarily but come on who DOESN"T know about the weiner-mobile! 


Caused a little trouble: 

Martha Massacre '09 
 That is in fact roadkill.
 Abby's induction. 
Our first time.  
Flamingo Fiesta '10

Grew some rockin facial hair:

Cayley and Me 
 Just chilling at the gas station... no bigs. 
 Just another day at home
Valentine's Day 
 Roadtrip to STL
My favorite.

 Took time to stop and enjoy the stars:



Emily and I star-gazing.


Adopted an exotic animal:


Everyone meet Newton (the GIRL).

Climbed mountains:

Snow drift 'O8.

Explored the unknown:

Field in Kansas.
Verona corn maze
Cave in Ash Grove
Town in Kansas that has the same name as my pet! 

Stopped to smell the flowers:


Tried new food:

That is a horse sandwich I'm trying... 
Made this Italian dinner completely from scratch!

Danced in the rain:


Visited London and Italy:

Cinque Terra 
 Ponte Vecchio

London 


Spun around in circles:





Spent time with those I love:


Battle of the Bears 
 Bible camp
 Senior year basketball
 Bible study
 Dee's graduation
My team 2010 
Women's Taekwondo Camp 
Eclipse Softball Team 2009 
Go team 2008! 


And rode off into the sunset on the back of a handsome man's Harley.



Isn't he quite the looker? Emily's dad took me for my first bike ride. 

:) I may have a ways to go, but I'm sure having fun just being me :) 

Scarlett was here. 

3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to take a minute to thank all those people who keep my journey interesting along the way. If you're a part of my life, THANK YOU from the deepest part of my heart. You guys mean the world to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this post, Scarlett. You are a beautiful girl inside and out!

    ReplyDelete