Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

And so it begins...

Greetings people of the world! (or just the two followers I have at the moment). Well here it is:

MY FIRST BLOG POST! 

I'm just going to keep this first one short and sweet. I have wanted to create a blog for a long time and finally decided why not? I plan on spending the next couple weeks just getting used to the blog-scene and then I will start tackling some real issues ;) I feel the reason for a blog is to really rock the boat I guess you could say...SO BE WARNED, I won't hold back. With that being said, don't be afraid to hold back on those comments either. I love a good debate and I'm very open minded, everyone has an opinion and I know I'm not always right. So feel free to shed your own light on the situation. With that being said...


HERE GOES NOTHING.  

2 comments:

  1. YAAAY :D welcome :)
    And get those blogs a rollin!
    i'll post about you soon & link it here, maybe i'll send some followers your way ;D
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be great! Got 3 so far...apparently I'm following myself? Who knows. still trying to figure this thingy out! :)

    ReplyDelete