Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 24: playlist for the bestie!



Day 24: Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter) 


This is my playlist dedicated to KRISTI
(she choose me for hers so I'm returning the favor)


True Friend (Miley Cyrus)
cheesy? yes. but the lyrics ring true. <3 


Sexy, Can I? (Ray-J) 
-sthexy can i? nuff said 

Lean on Me (Bill Withers) 
You are always there for me to lean on. For that I'm blessed.

My Life Would Suck Without You (Kelly Clarkson) 
-What would I do without you? I'm happy I'll never have to find out. Besties for LIFE! 

Baby Got Back (Sir Mix A Lot) 
...cuz SHE DO. and she works it. :)


Build Me Up Buttercup (The Foundations)
From HS choir, we like to sing it LOUD. 


I'm Only Me When I'm With You (Taylor Swift)
I know I can be 110% ME when I'm with you and you'll still love me (even if we end up at the fair) for it. 



What the Hell (Avril) 

we bring out the rebels in each other. that's why we make the perfect match. 



Who Dat Girl (Flo Rida)
"everybody be breakin their necks like..."

She's Country (Jason Aldean)
"Kansas princess, crazy mother trucker, undercover lover"


Perfect (pink)
You're perfect to me...couldn't ask for a better friend.


I Want It That Way (Backstreet Boys)
just because ;) 
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1497959851606

1 comment: