Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 23: WRONG sometimes equals RIGHT.


Day 23: Something you wish you had done in your life. 

I wish I had made a few more "mistakes" in my life. I used to play it safe a lot. I was almost scared of doing the "wrong" thing but now I've learned sometimes the "wrong" thing is the "right" thing. You learn more from the "wrong" than the "right". 

-sneak out
-runaway
-break curfew
-forget to study for a test because you're too busy making out with your boyfriend? 
lol.

 My advice to my younger readers...
LIVE A LITTLE! 

Now I'm not saying, go get trashed or suddenly become the newest cast member of Teen Mom! Don't get me wrong...I'm just saying when I quit worrying about "messing up and doing the wrong thing" I figured out I had WAY more fun and I'm STILL a pretty good egg.  
most of the time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment